Sunday, October 3, 2021

SUNDAY

 


Snap Chat from Stacy...looks like a fun day for the grandchildren...

Looks like someone was having fun doing donuts in front of our subdivision...

I'm having a hard time getting use to a gas stove...I mean your cooking with flames! I burn myself at least once a week. Three time last week. After cooking on a electric stove for over 45 years I'm not sure I will ever get use to gas.  It's been 8 months and I'm still struggling 😖


Gary has mostly cooked our meat outside on his grill...so I'm not a fan of the nasty cleanup frying  indoor cooking presents... all this to say I'm glad we now have a grill.

Tried these plant based noodles for Chris...they come packaged in water...


You dry them in a pan,,,


Then add whatever sauce you like...

Chris liked them
😁


i really did walk to school
in the snow
😚

No comments:

Post a Comment