Sunday, January 3, 2021

SUNDAY

 I see the same view each visit down to the lake...but I'm always excited to see the difference each day brings...


7:21 am
today

7:17 am
new year's day

I cleaned the shop today...getting ready to engage in end of the year paperwork...

this snake plant has been with us for at least 35 years
it requires no maintenance
no watering
no replanting
no moving when cold weather comes

and it's home to critters

The grandchildren and their parents went on their annual New Years camping trip...







well someone was spoiled


Meanwhile G. did his second round of leave mulching...he says the trees are almost bare😏


I finally got around to grind my dehydrated turmeric...

i should have done it sooner
but
i reorganized my pantry
and 
couldn't remember where i moved my mini chopper
😩


Dinner...

salad


steak


rice and black eye peas





No comments:

Post a Comment