Saturday, October 17, 2020

SATURDAY

 

from a few days ago

The lot next door to us has been vacant for as long as we have lived here (43 years).




It was sold and new owners have installed an aluminum dock.  All the other docks on the lake were constructed with wood.

Definitelys going to ruin my photos.


But if I line up the flag with the Cypress tree it helps a little bit.

change is good...right?

Seems like lots of people are camping this weekend...grandchildren included...






They let their parents tag along...




Dinner...

I love Jacques Pepin...so trying his recipe from People magazine.






G. usually cooks most meats on the grill but these days I've been using the oven...
This pan is huge. Dede bought it for me for one of my birthdays many many years ago.
It's the most expensive cooking tool I own.
So even though it's huge I want to start using it more instead of just Thanksgiving Dinner.

i hear the powers that be want to cancel thanksgiving



electric knife quit working
amazon to the rescue
for next time


still eating my daily
salad







No comments:

Post a Comment