Monday, September 21, 2020

 

I can't decide which photo I like better.


Last week our resident hawk flew into the shop and injured his wing. Boyd called the Florida Wildlife people and was instructed on how to capture it and keep it safe until they arrived to pick it up.




It turns out the person who arrived to pick up the hawk is a regular shop customer!


 
Meanwhile turtles are roaming our lime-rock road...


Devin shared his weekend DIY project photos with me.  Before....

these bar stools are for sale if anyone is interested
they ordered newer much cooler looking ones
😁

After... he and his wife epoxied license plates to the top of the bar...He said it was an easy and quick job😉
Nice job Devin and wife.


Store bought tomatoes are pretty but not as tasty as my homegrown ones.


But it looks like I've got some self seeding plants...


I think they are the tiny tomatoes...not the real big ones.



Currently reading...

bars are open
library is still closed





 


No comments:

Post a Comment