Friday, July 3, 2020

TGIF

Favorite time of day...morning    Favorite place in the house...here


I needed a new rubber exercise band...so I went to Walmart...they were sold out of almost all exercise equipment...I guess with the gyms closed everyone worked out at home...I did find this set...more than I wanted...


Kind of reminds me of torture equipment...or maybe a dog leash...


I needed to do something with my tiny cherry tomatoes...








Thought I would try this recipe from my "No Crumb Left Behind" cookbook...


I got to use some of my Basil...


Not too much as we are not huge fans of Basil...






Killed me to use so much of my expensive olive oil 😖




After several hours of cool down and a few hours in the fridge...


Lots of wind tonight but not much rain...



Dinner...

lucky me every year my neighbor gives
me mangoes from her mother's tree
not pretty but the best tasting

salad

rib-eye before

rib-eye after

My kids...






No comments:

Post a Comment