Sunday, July 8, 2018

Sunday

Breakfast?


I haven't been on a boat ride in ages...with mom's upcoming knee replacement surgery Gary felt I needed a fun and relaxing outing and the twin agreed...and took us on a wonderful ride...








Proof I was there relaxed and happy!


Meanwhile yesterday the grand-children met their baby cousin...Sophia!




Reading and currently enjoying...


This book is close to 700 pages. Very small chapters with different "important" people...So I read a few interviews a day...


I like this list of laws from the book...The second law reminds me of the twin 😀😀😀



Dinner...

Bringing back on old family staple...mac and cheese with ground beef and broccoli.

Baby kale, arugula, and red leaf lettuce with cashew, zucchini, garlic and nutritional yeast dressing.



No comments:

Post a Comment