Thursday, September 7, 2017

TBT

Yesterday, I witnessed a spectacular show...it only lasted a short time but it was beautiful...






I missed seeing baby Chase (Elvin's baby), but Chris got to hold him!


A late bloomer at Dom's house!


TBT-  Back in 1996 Stacy and mom went to France for a month...


They are at the top of the Eiffel Tower.

View from the top of the Eiffel Tower.

La Pyramide (love that Florida t-shirt)

Stacy and Marie Helen at Notre Dame

I love that mom looks so very happy in this photo. This was a well deserved vacation for her.

Not sure where Stacy and mom are here but looks like they are enjoying the food.

Believe it or not Stacy gave me that windbreaker and I still have it!

Stacy fits in with all the French relatives.

Not sure where Stacy is, somewhere in the French country side.

Photo taken at my aunt's house in Uckange.
Dinner...

Barbecue chicken, cubed potatoes and an artichoke.

Salad
Hope everyone is prepared for Hurricane Irma! We are!

No comments:

Post a Comment