Saturday, April 8, 2017

Saturday

My tulips are opening...


I cleaned a bit today...I removed everything off my counter...I cleaned the counter and the back splash with soap and water, rinsed, polished and buffed.  My 80 year old contractor never commented on any of our choices for the kitchen, but when he visited after the job was done, he remarked on how hard it would be to keep the back splash clean.


I chose the back splash because I liked the contrast of the smooth glass and the rough stone pieces. So far no problem on keeping it clean.  I do this about every three months.


I didn't want granite but Gary did...I'm so glad I gave in...cause I love it.


New oil free dressing...

Red bell pepper, almond butter, hemp seeds, vinegar, water, celery, dates and dulse flakes.


Dinner...

Grilled pork, spinach, corn and peas and a salad.


Thankful for...

My clean kitchen full of natural sunlight.


No comments:

Post a Comment