Saturday, March 11, 2017

Saturday


I wonder if these mushrooms are edible...
I've talked about one of my favorite blogs...STILL by Mary Jo Hoffman...for years she took a photo a day...from nature...on a white background...well she shook things up and started using a black background.
The difference is absolutely stunning.  Check out her blog...she also started doing collages...check them out as well...it will get your creative juices flowing. Gary made me pick some of my parsley, so I tried the different backgrounds. (Hers are much...much...much better than the following ones of mine ) 😒😖
I love seeing the lake through the house...
Photo from Stacy...she & Connor completed a mile run...
 ...love that missing tooth!
Looks like it's warm enough to swim in Tampa...

If I ever leave the state and get lost...well, they know where to send me back to...
Yep, it's that dreaded time again!
Dinner...
Salad

Me - Brown rice and red kidney beans

Gary - added some left over beef.


No comments:

Post a Comment