Thursday, January 19, 2017

Wednesday


Chris and JT are still rearranging the shop...
 ...and building shelves.
New engine not the Tasmanian devil in that box.



Chris is checking the oil in my Acura...oil pan gasket is leaking!
Bought this for mom...I was tempted to keep it...but didn't...should have bought two.
...I did buy this gum...it was a favorite growing up.
Is anyone still receiving Christmas gifts...we did...Honey-bell oranges from Stacy's in-laws...
Some people rake their leaves and some people blow them.
I'm having to buy lettuce again...😋
Trying green beans, onions and mushrooms in the air fryer...
I eat my salad at night and Gary has his for lunch...
Romaine lettuce, strawberries, apples, avocado, honey-bell orange and capers.
Maybe I should call this a fruit salad.
Dinner...
Grilled chicken thighs, green beans, onions, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.



No comments:

Post a Comment