Thursday, August 18, 2016

TBT

My new Ginger plant is growing some tiny purple flowers under the large white one...
I have no idea what this plant at the shop is...probably a weed, but what rich purple berries it has...


My brother's neighbor has a battery powered lawn mower...I like it...only it isn't self propelled...but it's quiet and easy to start...she says it's great exercise.

Mom and I tried a selfie to sent to my brother Xavier...we are selfie challenged...I need longer arms...
I stopped at my friend Martha's house so I could see her new antique gossip chair...I need one...
Chris typing work orders...
Inner tie rod going in...

TBT
One of my all time favorite photos...me, mom and Stacy!
Dinner...
Boneless, skinless chicken breast stuffed with sauteed onions and cheese, broccoli with vinaigrette and zoodles.


No comments:

Post a Comment