Thursday, March 24, 2016

My boys ordered new uniforms...

 Chaz...Chris...Elvin
 The mornings have been beautiful...
Yard work in progress...so far on the job...my yard helper has gotten tree debris in his eye, spider bites and his allergy's are so bad he called in sick! But he is doing a great job!
I took a customer home...she invited me in to show me her kitchen remodel in progress...I was quite impressed with her frig!
She had this awesome bird nest next to her porch...which I insistently took a phone photo and put it on Instagram.
After, I went to the Toyota dealership to return a part...The place is huge and full of people...it felt like a mall...no wonder new cars are so expensive.
Dinner...
Chicken thighs,corn, leftover yellow rice with onions, celery, red bell peppers, mushrooms and gravy from the chicken
After dinner I made Stacy her favorite granola mixture.  We will be going to visit her and the grandchildren Saturday for Addie's fifth birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment