Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Wednesday

My friend Barbara's view this morning out in Arizona.
And her miss Natalie...growing five days old!
My main project today along with applying for jobs was to organize my recipes...A long overdue progect. I store them in binders.
I tossed many outdated recipes and ones that I never tried and ones that no one liked...I wonder what I was thinking with some of them...
Martin's appliance came out to replace the belt and rollers on my noisy dryer.  In case anyone wanted to see what the inside of a dryer looks like...


Spotted some cool mushrooms on my way down to the lake to feed the fish.
Looks like the mechanic's flower seeds have popped out!
The twin's view...
Since I was home all day and knew my recipe project would take all day I started a slow cooker beef roast.
Dinner...
Beef roast with potatoes, carrots, onions, celery and sweet potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment