Monday, August 17, 2015

Believe it or not this truck just dumped a truck load of shells for my Son-in-laws driveway!  This is what they do in South Florida...(Photo's courtesy of John)
 Needless to say I wish I was still down there digging through the piles.
I hope Addie plans on saving me the prettiest shells!

John says I can have all I want, just come and get them.

This is the finished shadow box the mechanic made me with the shells from John's driveway.  These shell are very, very small...John says the new load has large shells...so I guess a shadow box with very, very large shells is on order...

Yep, I'm still watching my pet armadillo...I would love to get a photo of his/her face...but he/she is always rooting for food...the little fellow is very fast...who knew?
Dinner...marinated a London Broil overnight...

London Broil, cubed garlic potatoes, broccoli and an artichoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment