Tuesday, April 21, 2015

My view tonight...
Woke up this morning and found that the mechanic had taken 35 pictures of his roses on my phone last night after I went to bed! So many pictures to chose from...my favorite...the moving one!
 My best friend Martha treated me to an after tax season and last tax season celebration lunch...
I had a Hummus on spinach wrap.

Martha had the California wrap on spinach wrap.

Lunch was delicious...we ate at our favorite spot...the Bagel shop next to Publix.  At lunch Martha said she missed me posting my nightly dinners...I promised to do better!

Dinner...
Gary...Grilled Salmon, potato squares with onions and red bell pepper...avocado and tomatoes (his favorite)

Me...Grilled Salmon, avocado and artichoke (my favorite)
I also made Chris his egg muffins...I wanted to try out my new ramekins...I love the idea of not using paper liners...also they are larger than muffin liners...



No comments:

Post a Comment