Saturday, February 28, 2015

Happy Birthday Connor!

The mechanic and I drove down south to help celebrate our grandson's 6th birthday. How time flies!
His birthday is Monday...
Connor took this picture of his gifts...
...and this picture...he is into money...
There's a computer in that big box...

 Addie had fun helping Connor...

 Of course the boxes are always the most fun!
 The grandpa's...

 We ate at one of our favorite pizza restaurants.



Loved this painting of my favorite veggie...
It rained the whole way there and back...


We had had to get off the interstate due to a traffic back up...I thought this was cool...cars on top of a roof at a gas station...

We had a great day with the family...I'm getting lazy, these are all phone pictures...I need to get the coolpix camera out again.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment