Saturday, August 2, 2014

My daughter sent me this cute picture of my granddaughter holding baby Chase who is two week old.
my view this morning...
I spend the day cleaning items that get cleaned twice a year...such as...
I love seeing that I own stuff made in the USA...my mother-in-law gave me this many...many years ago...it belonged to the mechanic's stepfather.
 This also came from my mother-in-law...it came from the ranch where the mechanic grew up...His great grandmother came from Italy...I guess she owned it at one time.
This was given to me by my brother and sister-in-law...
This guy I bought...made in China...I liked him for all his colors...plus everyone needs a fish water pitcher...
...my mother gave me this glass bird that she bought in Germany...




No comments:

Post a Comment