Thursday, April 24, 2014

The twin doesn't only build decks...he also makes furniture...he built me a microwave cabinet for my kitchen.  I needed a small one but couldn't fine the size I wanted on line. I also wanted it with wheels.  I love what he built and can't wait to load it up this weekend.

I'm still loving the new kitchen...I have lots of space to spread out.
Here I'm making the mechanic's favorite zucchini patties.  Grate two zucchinis...
x

add a little bit of minced onion, one or two eggs and what ever seasoning you like.
 You should use a dish towel to squeeze the liquid out of the zucchini...during the week I don't bother...I just spoon it out.
Three minutes on each side.
Dinner...

Zucchini cakes with saute mushrooms and onions, a salad and grilled chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment