Monday, January 13, 2014

I've been gone for a week, I am a creature of habit...so getting back to my blog is taking some effort.  I have been helping my son as he as been very ill.  A nasty stomach flu ... two antibiotics and some anti- nausea  pills and he is beginning to feel human again. 

I brought Elvis home with me this weekend to give Chris a break.  Here, Elvis is supervising the mechanic as he is hanging my full length mirror.

 Elvis misses the carpet...We did custom order two area rugs...we miss the carpet too.
I'm getting back into cooking after a six week break...I feel like a newbie.  Still no kitchen sink...maybe next week. I did make some counter space with some of my cutting boards.

Dinner...new potatoes, pork patty with onions, celery and red bell peppers and a salad.

Since the inside remodel is almost done the twin will be starting work on our new deck...First order of business... move the Gardenia plants...they are going to his yard.




The light this morning was so beautiful...so very red.

No comments:

Post a Comment