Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Wednesday

Maybe if you had a twin you would come home and find your yard mowed for you...

The good thing about being one of the owners...getting to visit with your best friend during work!
...and she did inquire about Charlotte...


I not only read books and magazines...I also read signs on vehicle while waiting at a red light three times...school is definitely back in session...who knew moonshine could be bought...I thought it was homemade...might have to try to make it.
This beauty came from Hawaii...the vehicle is so low you feel like you are on the ground.

I'm trying to root a diakon radish.
This week I didn't have time to browse the internet for a new marinate recipe...so Gary said to use my salad dressing as it is his favorite marinate so far...

Dinner...
Grilled chicken breast, purple sweet potato, avocado and a salad.



No comments:

Post a Comment