Monday, September 5, 2016

Labor Day!

It was a joy to wake up to sunshine...
 It was a beautiful day with no rain...

It was great having three days off! Gary and I were very lazy, we didn't do much and only went out once to mom and Dom's house.

I'm almost done with the first season of Game of Thrones...I don't normally watch regular TV...so I'm shocked with all the gory blood and guts and the nudity and sex...all on regular TV not HBO or Netflix.

Gary had fun showing me this Pickles cartoon in the Gainesville Sun...
Also reading these...  Ann Patchett is one of my favorite authors...this book are some of her essays. I having trouble getting into "H is for Hawk"...I might not finish it!  To many books to stay on one I'm not enjoying.
Dinner...
Grouper, kale with forbidden rice and avocado.

No comments:

Post a Comment